Mesa Tankless Water Heater Services
Call Smith Plumbing, Heating and Cooling to
Convert to Tankless Today!
Tankless water heaters several advantages over traditional hot water tanks. The main benefit is that they provide an endless supply of hot water, with no worries about running out. This can be a great time and money saver for larger families or businesses who use a lot of hot water. Tankless water heaters also run more efficiently, which allows property owners to save money over time. These systems can have a longer life expectancy than the traditional models. All of this, and more, can make a Mesa tankless water heater well worth the initial cost of installation—presuming, of course, that proper care, maintenance, and repair is done.
Smith Plumbing, Heating and Cooling can help in all stages of a tankless water heater’s life. From the initial installation to ongoing maintenance, to making needed repairs, our experienced techs can be relied for good diagnosis and efficient work.
Smith Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is available 24/7 and we aim for same-day service. Call us at (480) 418-9633 or through filling out our online contact form today.
Common Problems with Tankless Water Heaters
Every situation is different, but generally speaking, these are some of the problems that cause a tankless water heater to fail:
- Clogged Pipes: Mineral deposits can build up in the pipes over time, resulting in clogs that reduce efficiency and prevent hot water from flowing properly.
- Corroded Heat Exchanger: Built up sediment and corrosive materials can damage the heat exchanger, leading to inadequate heating or no hot water at all.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat: Poorly calibrated thermostats can also cause problems if they cannot accurately measure temperatures. If your tankless unit is providing inconsistent amounts of hot water, it could be due to an incorrect temperature setting on the thermostat.
- Blocked Air Supply: An issue with venting or combustion can have a ripple effect on the tankless water heater, which requires steady air supply to keep functioning. It’s not uncommon for birds, wasps, and rodents to nest within the venting system, and block the air flow.
Signs There Are Problems With a Tankless Water Heater
While tankless water heaters can offer reliability and efficiency, no system is without problems.
These are some signs your heater may be having some issues:
- Low Water Pressure: If you’re noticing lower than normal water pressure in your shower, sink or bathtub, this could be a sign that there’s something wrong with your system’s heating element.
- Strange Sounds: If you hear strange gurgling noises coming from the unit, it could be a sign that there’s an issue with the plumbing connections or an accumulation of sediment buildup in the pipes.
- Short Cycling: If your tankless system is constantly cycling off and on, this could be an indication that there is an issue with the temperature control settings.
- Poor Water Quality: Turning on the faucet and seeing rust-colored water come out is never a good sign. A more subtle clue might be if the water seems to have a bit of a metallic flavor. These are indicators of plumbing problems generally. And the source of those problems could be with the tankless water heater.
Any of these signs mean that calling a Mesa tankless water heater technician as soon as possible would be a good idea.
Smith Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is available 24/7 and same-day scheduling is the goal. Call our office today at (480) 418-9633 or fill out our online contact form and we’ll get a tech out there.
Experience the Valley Can Rely On
Our Mesa tankless water heater pros have been serving the Valley’s plumbing needs since 1968. In the course of that half-century, we’ve gained the confidence and trust of over 75,000 customers. They know we’ll give them an assessment they can rely on and repair work that’s delivered efficiently.
Call today at (480) 418-9633 or contact us online to arrange for a free estimate.
Trusted For a Reason
Our Customers Say It Best
“Very responsive with after-hours calls and was able to get on schedule quickly. Received a call from Mic while he was on his way and he did a great job fixing my leak. They cleaned up afterward and the area was in better shape than when they arrived.”- Elaine E.
“I will definitely be using them again in the future.”- Jenn J.
“Rob at Smith Plumbing replaced our Hot Water Heater. Best plumber/company we've had in 25 yrs. at our house. Very professional, fair, and knowledgable.”- Joe W.
“Came out for an after hours call. Plumber, Mike Clark, arrived right when he said he would and did a very thorough job. Will definitely call them for future plumbing needs!”- Ani L.
“Added a tankless water heater to our home this winter and we LOVE it!! Smith plumbing was awesome to work with. Would recommend them to anyone!”- Kasey P.
“I met with the owner of the company today. He took the time to explain the situation and set a follow up appointment to make sure everything went smoothly. I recommend Smith Plumbing for any service.”- Harrison D.