Fixing All Water Heater Issues
Did you know that the average working lifespan of a water heater is only between 8 and 10 years? Water heaters require regular maintenance to be kept in top working condition, and without a normally scheduled tune-up, a heater may fail.
Smith Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can help you with a variety of water heater concerns, including:
- Keeping your heater running properly
- Replacing parts that are worn out or broken
- Determining the efficiency of the heater for the size of home and water consumption you have
- Replacing entire units and systems
Having a water heater that is properly working can help reduce your energy bill and give you peace of mind.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater
Like any plumbing appliance, your water heater will eventually deteriorate from use and need to be replaced. Your water heater may be reaching the end of its lifespan if you are noticing any of the following:
- You tend to have lukewarm or very little hot water
- Hot water is rusty-colored or brown
- Water is leaking from your water heater
- You notice a strange smell coming from your water heater
Water Filtration Systems
Arizona is notorious for hard water, and having a water softener can help! Softer water reduces staining, makes your water taste better, and preserves your home’s appliances and plumbing. Our team offers a variety of water treatment system repairs and installations, and we have experience working with reverse osmosis systems, traditional softeners, water conditioning systems, and carbon water filtration systems.
Call to Schedule a Free Estimate with Smith Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
Keeping your home’s water treatment systems and water heaters in peak performance condition is important. If you are looking to maintain, replace, or fix any part of your home’s plumbing, call Smith Plumbing, Heating & Cooling and schedule a free estimate with our team.
Our plumbers in Gilbert can be reached directly at (480) 827-9111.