Saving Comfort, One Customer at a
Schedule A Service
Fill out the form below to get in touch with our team.
Experienced Gilbert Drain Cleaning
Do You Have a Clogged Drain? Smith Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Can Help!
Have you noticed your drain starting to backup when you turn on the water? Does the gurgling, bubbling sound come from your pipes when you open the drain? Sounds like you have a clogged drain! Clogged drains are not always quick fixes, and store-bought drain cleaners can actually cause a bigger problem for you then expected. At Smith Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we always recommend that you contact an experienced Gilbert drain cleaning expert from our team whenever you notice a clog or backup. Our plumbers offer quick response times and quality service to help you get your water flowing again.
Water Softner & or Reverse
If you have a clogged drain, call us at (480) 827-9111 and schedule a free estimate with our team.
Why Is My Drain Clogged?
There could be a variety of reasons why your water has stopped flowing down your drain. We have found that the most common culprits include:
- Foreign objects and debris
- Food blockages in kitchen sinks
- Storm backup, including leaves, grass, and sticks
- Hair in bathtub drains
- Soap scum
- Toilet paper and non-flushable objects
- Grease buildup in kitchen sinks
Depending on what is blocking your drain, and how long it has been there, you may have a few inches of clog stopping your flow. The most efficient way to get the drains working problem is to consult a plumber at the first sign of a problem.
How Can I Prevent Clogged Drains?
As the old saying goes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. In other words, you can save yourself from the hassle and cost of drain repairs by taking certain measures to care for your drains ahead of time. Whether it be your kitchen sink, shower, toilet, or an outdoor drain, the following practices can help you to avoid blockages and keep water flowing freely.
- Dispose of grease, fats, and cooking oils in the trash instead of pouring them down the drain.
- Install hair traps in your shower or bathtub drain.
- Only grind soft, small food particles in your garbage disposal and always flush it with plenty of water.
- Periodically pour one cup of vinegar down the drain, let it sit for 30 minutes, and follow it with hot water to break down organic buildup in your drains.
- Grind ice cubes and lemon peels in your garbage disposal to keep the blades clean and eliminate odors.
- Never use your toilet as a wastebasket.
Emergency Services & Regularly Scheduled Appointments
Our technicians are all highly experienced, professional plumbers that are licensed and insured, and we will work quickly to resolve your drain issue. We recommend regular cleaning and maintenance of all drains and pipes in your home to keep the water flowing smoothly as possible; however, if the event comes where a drain starts backing up and causing a major issue or flood, Smith Plumbing, Heating & Cooling offers emergency response services to address the issue. Our around-the-clock team can respond to an emergency backup whenever disaster strikes!
For more information on our services and how a Gilbert drain technician can help, call us at (480) 827-9111.
You are the best.
Mike was highly professional, knowledgeable, friendly, neat, prompt, and reliable
I recommend Smiths plumbing to anyone. The was no trip charge. Reasonable prices too.
I would recommend them to anyone and call them again in a heartbeat.
Five stars from this family that got the water turned back on same day!
- Family Owned Since 1968
- 5 Decades of Experience
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- No Trip Fees—If We Can’t Fix It, You Don’t Pay!
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Insurance-Friendly Service Providers
- Competitive Pricing Rates
- A+ Rated by the BBB
- Free & Detailed Estimates
- Proud Lennox Supplier